I have been tagged for a first by YD @ YD’s A Little Bit of Everything Place to share six random things about myself and then tag six people.
In order to do this, I will have to follow some Tag Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on the blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I went to a catholic school from K – 7, I took French classes 6 of the 7 years. I barely can speak or understand French and I do not practice religion all though I do believe there is a God.
I could go on and on about this topic but I will spare you.
2. I only have one sibling, a brother who is 5 years older. We lived together until I was 6 and then we grew up in separate households he lived with my dad and I lived with my mother. My brother holds a special place in my heart and has always been by my side in good and bad times. I love ya Steve!
3. I was a WILD child from age 13 until about 23. I started slowing down when I was in nursing school and the kids surely put a halt on my wild side. I had lots of fun but I do not miss that lifestyle. Now I’ m a party pooper and I get a headache after 2 drinks.
4. My home is rather simple. I do not spend much on home decor, kitchen goods, bedding etc. It does not take much to make me happy. I rather have hand picked wildflowers than a bouquet of flowers from the florist.
6. John and I are high school sweethearts.
Ok, so here goes tag you it:
Angie at Children In The Corn
Pie at Wicked Awesome Parenting
Farm Chick Paula at Fraker Farm
Nita at Throwback from Trapper Creek
Don at A View from the Green Barn
Amy at Twelve Acres